Let’s try this one more time! I gave you can opportunity to give ideas of what you’re interested in learning about for term 2. Many issues were brought forward without suggested solutions.
- What I need to know is what issues are important to you?
- What skills do you want to develop?
- Way to get out of writing, or
- Let’s go on a field trip! (without being specific)
So, I will help you with the formatting. Your response will look similar to a debate format of claim, warrant, impact or point, proof, comment:
First line (interest, skill or issue):
- I am interested in learning about…,
- I really enjoy (skill e.g., writing, or performing, or computers, etc..)
- I am passionate about this issue (environment, bullying, etc…)
Second line (suggestion/solution):
- ” I would like to”, or “I think we should” (be specific)
Third line (impact)
- This would help me build confidence…
- I would be very engaged in this activity…
- It would allow us to make a difference in the community…
7 Responses to Ideas for Term 2: Be persuasive