- Math practice quiz – ask your child how they did!
- March Break in 1 day!
- Girls wrestling tonight
- teacher challenge tomorrow – Basketball, 2nd NB
- Saint Patrick’s Day Monday, March 17. Go Ireland!
- Field trip after March Break – Wrigley’s Corners
- Spice Drive
- Homework club closed 1st break tomorrow
- Talent show Thursday, March 6 – Periods 4 & 5
- Electronics in art tomorrow
- Bring stuff for wrestling and don’t try to lose 😛
- History: Why did the population of New France increase slowly during the 1600-1700s?
- Answer 1: New France was expensive for France to maintain and to get their industries going.
- Answer 2: Fewer women wanted to come – many had to be paid to go, e.g., The Filles du roi (the King’s daughters). Therefore, fewer people starting families (although they were paid to have 3, 12 children)
- Answer 3: Life was harsh in New France.