Subscribe to blog
- Assessment (3)
- Career (11)
- Character / Learning Skills (4)
- Bullying (1)
- Computers (3)
- Financial Literacy (2)
- General (105)
- Grade 7 (72)
- Grade 8 (41)
- Language (68)
- Motivational (4)
- Parent/Guardian (7)
- Planners (70)
- Special Occasion (3)
- Tests & Assignments (1)
- News Broadcast – Self-Evaluation Form
- Book Talk Anchor Chart
- Book Talks
- How to: Recording and sharing video
- News Broadcast Learning Goals, Success Criteria and Checklists!
- BBC Resources for Making a News Broadcast
- Newspaper Article Rubric
- Journalism & Quotations
- Homework: Newspaper article analysis due Monday
- Newspaper Learning Goal
Daily Archives: September 5, 2014
Welcome to the computer lab. Here are your instructions.
- Open up Google Chrome (not Internet Explorer or Firefox).
- Type in the address bar: google.wrdsb.ca and enter in your username and newly-given password
- Click on Shared With Me folder and click on 7 1/2 and then click the button on the top called “Add to my drive”.
- Click on My Drive and then right-click on the 7 1/2 folder and change the colour.
- Click on the grey square in the top right corner (composed on 9 smaller squares) and click on Mail and send me an email.
- Click on http://waterworks.wrdsb.on.ca/login and click on your inbox. Send me an email.
- Bookmark my blog!