Subscribe to blog
- Assessment (3)
- Career (11)
- Character / Learning Skills (4)
- Bullying (1)
- Computers (3)
- Financial Literacy (2)
- General (105)
- Grade 7 (72)
- Grade 8 (41)
- Language (68)
- Motivational (4)
- Parent/Guardian (7)
- Planners (70)
- Special Occasion (3)
- Tests & Assignments (1)
- News Broadcast – Self-Evaluation Form
- Book Talk Anchor Chart
- Book Talks
- How to: Recording and sharing video
- News Broadcast Learning Goals, Success Criteria and Checklists!
- BBC Resources for Making a News Broadcast
- Newspaper Article Rubric
- Journalism & Quotations
- Homework: Newspaper article analysis due Monday
- Newspaper Learning Goal
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Today we worked on a language book called “The Third Floor Bedroom”, we took notes on the book and need the notes to complete our final project on them. Math was just working on sheets and getting ready for the practice test tomorrow.
- History question and answer sheets due if not already done.
- Math practice quiz tomorrow
- Math real quiz Monday
- Photo Shoot next week with Mr.Shaver
- Boys tug of war practice tomorrow
- All forms should be in for end of year trip!
- Social Justice 1st NB in library
- TCBY 1st break tomorrow
- 6-7 tour crew (highlighted names) period 5 and maybe into 2nd NB tomorrow in room 8
Today worked on our HISTORY assignment while watching the war of 1812 movie. In MATH we worked on volume and area of base. In GYM we ran the full loop, remember your time so you can better it next gym class!
- History sheets/answers due tomorrow
- Science books due
- Grad tickets on sale
- All track & field participants June 2nd, bring back forms
- ALL TRIP FORMS DUE TOMORROW (Form and $40)
- Track practice Thursday
- Supply teacher, Mrs. White in today.
- PSA’s were due and were marked by both Language and PE teachers.
- Math – Volume of rectangular prism worksheet.
- History – Worked on War of 1812 assignment – due Wednesday
- Field trip money due Wed., May 28th
- Finish French worksheet
- Finish planning sheet for Art- if not done by tomorrow you can’t do your mask- Finish Art self portrait or you can’t make your mask
- Field events practice tonight
- P.S.A were due today, if you didn’t do it you got an R
- Finish History-War of 1812- sheet for Wed.
- Wear your colours proudly Lancers!!
- have a great night.
Today we spent 4 periods working on PSA’s (which are due today)
- PSA’s are due
- Finish science books
- Get french test signed for 5 points.
- All forms and money due next Wednesday
- TCBY only on Tuesdays and Thursday
- HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND 7G!!!
- Glencarin track meet Monday
- $40 for photo shoot
- Get french assignment signed
- History/Drama: Self-assessment of History Memoirs
- Math: Volume worksheet V = l x w x h
- 2 periods computer lab for PSA’s tomorrow, three on Friday (due end of day Friday)
- Alpine & Trillium student track & field tomorrow.
- High jump 12 yr olds girls and boys today!
- Track n field events meeting
- Did our history presentations today, and we started our new/final math unit on surface area and volume.
- Science books due if you want to be trained, due right at the beginning of class.
- Gym class instead of health
- Art portraits due if you want to work on masks!
- Track forms due as well as forms for feeder school track days
- High jump tomorrow (13 yr olds)
- Relay teams tomorrow (12 yr old girls, 14 yr old boys)
Today we worked on our PSA’s and history memoirs (presenting Tuesday)
- History Memoirs presenting Tuesday
- Make sure science books are finished of you want to get trained.
- TCBY only sold Tuesday and Thursday ($2.50)
- High Jump tryouts next week!
Today we spent two periods in the lab working on our history memoirs and our PSA’s. We didn’t do the math test because of an assembly about brain tumours!
- All Science books due if you want to be trained on the tools!
- Math test tomorrow!
- Bring all permission forms back to school for the track days at your feeder schools.
- Social Justice group meeting tomorrow
- Today we worked on our history memoirs, our history quiz, and we did a practice math test on coordinate grids.
- Math test tomorrow
- Science: Books due if not already done or if you don’t have a 4/5 or above.
- History Memoirs should be done tomorrow!
- Music: See Mrs.Dal Bello for music tests if not already done.
- P.E.: Track And Field at Forest Hill Thursday
- Paint club Wednesday and Thursday
- Splat Balls!! $3 dollars
- Orientation Night Thursday!
- Meet Mrs.Shane Is The Gym 1st break: Taylor, Ryan, Venus, Tyson, Matthew, Emily, Brianna,
- See Nurse If You want to find out more about brain tumours!
- Wednesday 1st break room 20 for grade 6 to 7 crew (Highlighted names)
- TCBY tomorrow!