As of Summer 2016, your WordPress account is now linked with your Google Apps for Education (GAFE) account. You now log in to your WordPress website by connecting to your Google Apps for Education (GAFE) account. This allows you to seamlessly move between all of your WordPress sites as well as your GAFE documents without needing to log in repeatedly.
What You Need to Know
- You still use your PAL username and password to log into WordPress.
- The next time you log into WordPress, GAFE will prompt you to link your WordPress account with your GAFE account; please click “Allow”.
- When logging out of WordPress, you will also be automatically logged out of GAFE after a brief delay.
- We’re making this change through Summer 2016. It will be in place on all WordPress sites by the end of August.
- See “Logging In/Out” in the WordPress Handbook for further details and additional screenshots.